Get Started With
Basswood Shutters For Your Sacramento Area Home
Have you been searching for well-made Basswood Shutters for your Sacramento area home or business? If so, our Sacramento shutter company can help you with custom shutters which offer heirloom-quality style and construction. Our window treatment company offers custom made shutters that are made to last.
If you’re located in the area, give us a call to take advantage of our free consultations. When you meet with our design specialist, you can get the professional advice you need to choose the style and finish colors which will look the best in your home.
We offer several styles of basswood shutters in real wood and faux-wood materials. They’re available in different wood tones and stains as well as in white or unpainted styles. Contact us today to see how our basswood shutters will look in your Sacramento area home!
- Complimentary In-Home Consultation
- Free Window Measuring
- Expert Installation
- Sacramento Graber Dealer
Our beautiful wood shutters offer premium style and long-lasting durability for your windows. They’re made of 100% North American hardwood and are hand-crafted by experienced artisans.
From testing adhesive strength when exposed high heat to UV testing for the painted and stained components, your new basswood shutters will perform consistently.
Our wood shutters are available in a range of custom styles. They are an investment in quality that will add warmth and value to your home for many years to come.
Real Wood Shutters, Real Benefits - LTD Lifetime Warranty
- A three-step drying process and a strict adherence to quality standards guarantee the straightest possible wood components.
- Graber craftsmen skillfully apply vibrant stains and environmentally-friendly water-based paint finishes for a stunning look.
- Color palette overlaps with Graber Wood Blinds for whole-home coordination.
- Our wood components are carefully constructed with the highest degree of quality and attention to detail.
- Certified Best for Kidsâ„¢ – An independent laboratory has tested and certified that this product has options without operating cords or where inner cords are inaccessible and won’t form a loop based on industry safety standards